Monday, June 7, 2010

Nearing the finish line

It's been a couple days...but who knows that?!?!?!?

Anyway, t-minus 4 days till this internship is kaput. I'm pretty excited about my new posish because I'll get to be doing stuff outdoors. However, summer got here in a hurry and it's about as hot as the winter was cold. I was at club tryouts on Saturday and it felt like a weak midget was holding a off-brand ziploc over my head. Yeah, that hot. If you're wondering about that link, at was the first appropriate picture I could post with the search term of 'hot'. Take it for a ride if you don't believe me.

I've been doing a lot of research on what I can do in the next year at Disney. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll get a shot at Guest Relations until December-ish since they pull from a bench (Disney fancy word for a wait list. I'm not sure if I've talked about it before...). Anyway, I'll be doing the Rec thing and Safaris until then. There is also a TA (temporary assignment) in which I'm interested. It's with Magic Music Days and roughly has to do with what I did for Festival Disney. However, they need TAs (they pull from a bench, big surprise) because they get slammed in November and spring break times. It would be some great experience though and I feel very qualified based on my time with Festival Disney.

And the infamous RSK was here last weekend. Mandy was a trixy little hobbit and pulled off the surprise of a lifetime (she's pretty awesome). I was under the impression that she was having an epic fight with her roommates, but boy when Ryan jumped out from those cars, I had been gotten. We had a pretty swell time, doing the Disney thing a bit and relivin the old days courtesy of some Whiskey Sours and Left 4 Dead. Yes, I did get an Xbox 360 and I'm pretty sure I'm the last person on earth to have one.

I feel like I have more to say...but I can't think of it...so here's a baby gorilla!



No comments:

Post a Comment