Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good news: I'm still alive





Remember how I said no time? So true. This is really the first opportunity I've had to write since...well, in awhile.

My parents came last week and that was fun...you know, after I found my ID and went back for my main entrance pass. I think I was subconsciously testing their love, just to let them know that I can still do that stuff that would drive them crazy. We went to Epcot the first day to test the waters at the Food and Wine festival which was good because it was very busy. All the local yuppies coming to Disney on the weekend to spend their 'hard' earned money. That night we ate at the Animal Kingdom lodge at Jiko and let me tell, I'm pretty sure that's the best meal I've ever had in my life. SO GOOD.


Next day we all went to Animal Kingdom and rode a couple rides before I clocked in to work. I was only working so they could ride my safari. That was a lot of fun and didn't make me nervous.
I've become very comfortable in that job and could really perform well regardless of my passengers. I met them at the Boardwalk later for food and then we went back to Port Orleans - French Quarter to see one of the more interesting performances at a jazz club that I've ever seen. Let's just say that 'Axel F.' was played. On an EWI. Awesome.


Next day we took on Epcot with full force. Did most of Future World in the morning and realized how flippin' lame Journey Into Imagination has now become. Effing Eric Idle! Anyway, we tried A LOT of food during the course of the rest of the day. It was very awesome. Everything was very delicious with the only disliked dish being the Potato and Lentil Crepe. Not that it was bad, it's just that none of us are crazy about Indian food. I'm just glad I finally like food and have gotten away from the bland roots that was my palette.

More to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment