Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wednesday = Friday


Like I said earlier, everyone rarely gets the same days off. Lately, my days off have been Wednesdays and Thursdays; needless to say, I rarely know what day it is. It's weird to have my Wednesday be my Friday. I'm sure you can all guess the severity of this situation. However, there is a fund with all donations going to helping me understand the days of the week. We have a P.O. Box and we're getting around to a website.

Anyway, seems like most days off go the same way: one day committed to errands and laundry, one day committed to parks. At least for me this is how it goes. But I would like to go to the parks every chance I get. I want to do everything at least once, even the 'lame' attractions, like Hall of Presidents and Country Bear Jamboree. I actually went on Country Bear the other night and boy is that thing hilarious. But only once. After that, it's a little sad, especially since that it has been there for many, many years. But if you're into hardcore drugs, I could see you getting upset if it ever leaves.


I went to Blizzard Beach yesterday with some friends, which are starting to become more consistent. However, at least once a week, 10 days, I'm doing that whole, "I'm from here, I work here, I eat this for breakfast" etc. But things are looking up. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is taking place from now until the end of October and I heard it's a good time. Tickets are about $40, and that's with the cast discount. But worth it. There's also a Tower of Terror 5K and 13K which sounds just right up my alley. Obviously not the 13K part; who runs that far anyway?

I finally hung up my photos that I printed off before I came to Florida and it made me pretty melancholy. I've been doing OK with my transition, but it sure would be nice to just be back for a night or so. I miss a lot of people and the good times we had. Mostly, I hope Stanley Cup gets pulled off. My parents are coming at the end of October and were planning on staying at the Beach Club...but then found out, that even with my discount, four nights costs $1200. Yikes. Plan B time. I would love to see you, so give me a holler if a visit is a possibility. It can be real cheap, because they give good discounts for places off of property as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment